The Board of Governors (BOG) is responsible for governing, making policies, and monitoring the body of the University, including to:
- determine the educational character and mission of the University and oversight of its activities
- promote efficient and effective management
- provide overall review of University operations
- develop links with the community and all stakeholders
- foster global connection and internationalisation
Geomatika University College chooses its BOG members based on the requirement provided in the University Constitution with a mixture of background from academicians and entrepreneurs to ensure a balanced input for decision making.