The robe set is a part of the convocation attire that must be worn by all graduands during the convocation ceremony
Collection of Robe
- Robe can be collect on Friday, 1st November 2019 from 10.00am to 4.00pm at:
Indasari Hall, Geomatika University College
Level 3, Lift 2 Wisma Prima Peninsula
Jalan Setiawangsa 11, Taman Setiawangsa
54200 Kuala Lumpur
- Deposit of RM 100.00 need to be paid upon collection of robes. The deposit will be refunded after the return of the robe is made on the designated day.
- Students are required to complete the Tracer Study by the Ministry of Higher Education at the website: http://graduan.mohe.gov.my/v/ and submit a completed copy of the study at the robe collection counter.
* Students are not allowed to collect robe if no copy of proof is submitted
- Student may represented by others in the collection of robe using the form provided. The form must be accompanied by a representative with a copy of the representative’s and graduate’s Identity Card and a cash deposit (required).
Returning of Robe
- Robe should be returned after the convocation ceremony end on 2nd November 2019.
- Failure to return the robe causes scrolls and transcripts to be detained by the Examination Unit. The delay of returning a robe on a designated date will result in the deposit will not be returned.
- Any damage or loss will be charged RM 400.00/robe.
- Late robe returning will be considered as rental and will be charged RM 120.00/day
|Male||1) Wearing a robe provided by GUC.
2) National attire (e.g; Malay shirt and black songkok (plain) or long sleeve shirt or dark blazer (covered) and tie-colored (for those who wear shirts).
3) Short hair and tidy. Not allowed to color the hair.
|Female||1) Wearing a robe provided by GUC.
2) National attire and / or black scarf and dark shoe covers.
3) Prohibited in wearing sheer, rare, tight or revealing clothing.
4) Not allowed to color the hair
|Parent/Guardian/Invitees||Male : National Attire / Batik Shirt / Long-sleeve Shirt with blazer
Female : Formal dress appropriate to the occasion
IMPORTANT: Graduates who do not wear proper clothing are not allowed to join the Convocation Ceremony
- As part of the graduation requirement, graduands are required to complete the Tracer Study Survey. The survey is used as a platform to know your views on the type of education you have received, the services provided and the facilities on campus during your stay at GUC. The main purpose of the survey is to acquire information on employability status of our graduates.
- You can access the Tracer Study Survey online from 22 September 2019 (12.00 AM) until 09 November 2019 (11.59 PM). The Tracer Study Survey can be accessed at:
Ministry of Higher Education Website: http://graduan.mohe.gov.my/v/
- Graduands are required to complete the tracer study survey for GUC during the robe collection day manually.
- Please collect the tracer study form from the designated counter, submit the completed from together with MOHE Tracer study at the robe collection counter